Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Belated ...


I'm late getting my blog post up so it's now the 5th but my intention was to say "Happy July 4th" to all my friends and fellow bloggers south of the border!  I hope you all had a great day celebrating with family and friends!  We had another severe thunderstorm watch this afternoon and the way the sky was shaping up, I wasn't sure what kind of fireworks we were going to have.  However, other than a couple of flashes of lighting and a few 'bangs' of thunder, we had a welcome rain!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that green foliage really pops against that grey- blue sky! Did you know you can change the schedule...the date and time of your posts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know ... hahaha ... I do have blonde moments! Yes, I have scheduled my posts in the past for the 'future' but I've never 'back-scheduled' them. Why??? I'm not sure! Never really thought about it! LOL!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...