Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Soaking It Up!


It's hard work being almost 1 week old!  Yes, our Miss Lily will be one week old tomorrow and she's already survived a spring snow storm!  So when the sun comes out (finally), there is only one thing to do ... soak it up with a nap!  Even if you eventually have to rest your chin on the grass to do so!  Awwwwe ... she's so darn cute!



Miss Lily's mom has been the best mom!  She is never too far away and always has a keen, watchful eye over her wee one.  However, 'Lucky' doesn't seem to fret too much when us humans are about ... especially when she can be entertained with my old camera!   My old D70 certainly doesn't owe me a thing!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Terri, Was directed here through Matt, I love Miss Lily's little face. You certainly got some great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam! Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you will return! It is so great of Matt to share our blogs! Miss Lily is pretty sweet!!! Have a fabulous weekend! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...