Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Sunrise Shades

I'm so glad my window looks east into the sunrising.... It's so splendid to see the morning coming up over those long hills and glowing through those sharp fir tops. It's new every morning, 
and I feel as if I washed my very soul in that bath of earliest sunshine. 
~L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables


I love that quote and although my eastern sky has long rolling hills dappled with Trembling Aspen groves instead of fir tops, its true ... the sunrise is new every morning!  It's a treat to start each day glancing out over that wondrous prairie, with a coffee in hand, listening to the hustle and bustle of our boys and watch the amazing and fast past changes of colour and light!  It's a new painting everyday!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...