Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Northbound ...


Well ... it would appear Honker 1 and Honker 2, in Spring-like fashion, have arrived home!  It seems early but I won't argue with them!  Yes, they took me by surprise this morning (scolding me, the dogs and the cows as they did their ritual low, pasture 'fly-by') BUT I still managed to get a quick snapshot of them before the settled up north in the pea stubble!  The Canada Geese have certainly been 'northbound' for the last few days ... hmm, it would appear spring migration has begun!

2 comments:

  1. There are more here too, but we have Canada Geese here now all year round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there are more arriving daily ... no signs of the Snowy's just yet!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...