Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Friday, June 20, 2014

Good Morning!

I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings. 
~Terri Guillemets


I am always so conflicted at this time of year!  Born a 'night owl,' I do relish that night sky and I love night photography (which has been lacking as of late) BUT I also love the magical, warm light and peace of the prairie during those very early hours!  Hmm ... let me clarify; the very early hours of spring and summer (winter not so much!)  As the final hours of 'Spring' tick away thru the day, our longest day of the year and the summer solstice await their grand entrance!  Enjoy your weekend everyone!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...