Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Monday, December 23, 2013

The Night Before ... The Night Before


The boys and I headed into town for our annual last minute Christmas shopping.  Each year the Town of Stettler and the local businesses offer 'The Night Before, The Night Before Christmas' promotions.  One such promotion is a ride on the Alberta Prairie Railway with food donations to the Food Bank.  The boys and I have been going for quite a few years and to this day, they still love taking a train ride!

After a few quick errands and trying to warm our feet back up after a COLD early morning, we headed for home with rain drops hitting the windshield!  Yes ... rain!  The Chinook Arch and warmer temperatures finally arrived!



After getting our cows fed, the boys helped me cut and haul firewood 
(yes ... I can swing a chainsaw!).  With that, I think we are ready to settle in for Christmas!  



1 comment:

  1. Merry Xmas to you and yours! We're hanging out with my folks for couple of more days and then we're hitting the west coast before we get back to you know where. High River is coming back a bit but it's still a long ways off. Have a good one...Chainsaw Mama!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...