Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Haulin' Feed






Still trying to catch up on our list of 'must do's for the 'Fall,' we helped haul feed with 'Dad' today.  It was a beautiful day with temperatures hovering around -4C but the weatherman has a 'Blizzard Warning' out for us with temperatures plummeting into the -30's by mid week!  Yuck!  I guess we will see what materializes!  In the meantime, I guess I need to get my head wrapped around the idea that its truly December!!!

4 comments:

  1. Impressionnant ce travail avec la neige ! Très joli post!
    Merci de ta visite et de tes gentils commentaires sur mes pages, Merci, bonne journée!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Cath! And likewise! I greatly appreciate you visiting and commenting on my blog as well!

      Delete
  2. Wow!! It is very impressive. This great for you that you and your dad still doing your work in this temperature.
    Great job.

    Regards,
    Komatsu Parts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like work on a farm is never done ... even in the cold! Thank you so much for visiting Bruce! Hope you return!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...