Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Winter White Out!





Welcome to Year 3 of my Seasons 365 Project and Welcome to Winter!
Haha ... yes, this is day 2 of 'Spring' on the Canadian Prairies!  FUN!  The bonus, the roads did blow in, the buses and school were cancelled, it was only -5C ... oh and school is cancelled for tomorrow as well.  Yeah!  The kids get an early start to their 'SPRING BREAK!'  Hmm ... I wonder what we will do???  Perhaps snowshoe!  LOL!  

I just want to send a huge 'thank you' to all of you who have faithfully followed along with my 365 journey!  I greatly appreciate your comments and hope you'll join me for yet another year!  Cheers Everyone!  

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on persevering for two years and starting a third! Wow, two snow days, oh how lucky for you and your boys! Wait a minute, lucky to get all that snow when you are so desperately seeking spring? Hmmm, what a catch 22. It looked like that here to for a couple of hours. We had the world's largest snowflakes, I am sure. The students came in soaked and dripping like it was raining! We couldn't see to the backstop from our back school door. We didn't get drifts or even much accumulation though. I was just about to head outside yesterday to take snowflake pictures when the bell rang. I was going to have the students go out with me and the school cameras, but with them being so soaked, I had to change my mind. Shucks! Anyways, have a great snow day! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee! Perseverance or stubbornness? Hmm ... I won't answer that! Haha! Truth be told, my boys won't let me throw in the towel! It's become a bit of a photo-journal for our family. Aaaah ... for the love of snow days! We usually prefer them in January but I suppose better late than never???? Snow is moisture and I can't complain about that but I so long for swaying grass and crocuses! *sigh* ... it can't be too far away, right? Have a great Friday and a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Boy oh boy...did you have that thing focused? Cause the pictures look pretty blurry...hahaha! Congrats and mahalo for putting it out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really, really tried to have it focused ... I thought it was focused but somedays you can't win the battle! Hahaha! Care to come visit??? No beach but there's a fireplace! LOL! Thank you Sir ... I've decided I'm completely off my rocker to do another year ... and heading out in yesterday's weather to capture images is a true sign! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...