Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Winter Karma


Did I think and write that 'spring' word recently???  Haha!  Even going as far as that will find 'Old Man Winter' reminding you that winter is still here!  Yes, after spending the day in a hockey arena with the boys, 'Old Man Winter' reared his head and gave us a fresh dusting of snow and added a miserable wind that will take the temperatures down to -38C overnight!!!  So, here I sit in front of my fireplace ... where it's toasty warm!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooo, you are so lucky to have a fireplace. The closest I have is to turn to the fireplace channel on my satellite tv. In my classroom, I play a YouTube video of a fireplace, the kids claim it makes them feel warmer! Thanks, for sharing your warmth! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a wood burning stove in our old house ... I wouldn't be without one or the other ... and these days with our boiler system on the fritz ... I am so thankful we have our fireplace!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...