Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Sunday, January 6, 2013

As the Sun Sets ...



The harsh reality that the holidays are over is beginning to set in.  As a family, we had a wonderful holiday season with our kids and as their Mom, I'm not quite ready for us to return to the daily grind.  I love having my boys at home.  Their boundless energy and non-stop chatter and laughter is heart warming to me.  However, routine is a good thing and I guess it's time to return to that ... DARN!  So, after watching the sunset, it was supper, our Sunday 'Walt Disney' family movie ritual and early to bed!  Tomorrow is a new day!

3 comments:

  1. It is stunning how the sun is reflecting!��

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comment was supposed to say, "reflecting so warmly off of the snow!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the sunsets at this time of the year ... there is some amazing colours!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...