Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. 
Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass."  
"We're not raising grass," Dad would reply.  "We're raising boys."  
~Harmon Killebrew




So ... there is this 'Dude' ... my boys call him 'Dad' and of course, I call him my hubby and he is our Knight and Shining Armour!  This is the hardest working and most unselfish individual that I have ever met!  He would give the clothes of his back to help a person, be it a stranger or his best friend.  His word is solid and if he gives you his word he NEVER backs away from it.  He LOVES his family and we are so fortunate to have him in our lives!  Therefore, we would like to wish our 'Dude' the happiest Father's Day Ever!  We are so very proud of you and admire your hard work!  Thank you for everything that you do for us!  We Love You!  

Happy Father's Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...