Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Warmth & Beauty

... Of a Morning Sunrise!




Even Gambler stopped for a moment to take it all in!


For a 'night-hawk,' mornings can be a beast ... anything before 7:00am!  So I don't know if that actually deems me as NOT a morning person but I definitely feel 5:00 am is really unnecessary, especially at this time of the year!  Bonus ... the sun doesn't rise until 8:30am these days, so there is time to send kids off to school and still head out with my camera and coffee in tow.  And on a crisp morning like today, with hoar frost painted across the landscape, watching the sun rise is a gift.  And with gifts like that ... Christmas comes everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...