Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Favourite 10 from 2011

March

April 


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December


Trying to pick my favourite ten pictures was harder than I thought!  I guess having snapped a photo each day over the last 290 days, I realized that something caught my eye and stirred some kind of emotion within me, with each picture that I took.  Each and every picture reminds me of a story and at the end of this journey, I will have a pictorial story of a year to reflect upon!  Although they are snapshots of the world around me ... I hope there have been photos that have evoked emotion within each of you.  And with 2012 bearing down on us, I would like to wish all of you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!  

4 comments:

  1. omg tERRI, sooooOOO GORGEOUS. i THINK MY FAVOURITE IS THE mARCH hARE...OR THE 2 BOYS @ SUNSET,OR THE BUTTERFLY...OR ALL THE REST. and I love today's as well. they're all just fab. Happy New Year to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year's Gena! "Jack" Rabbit ... is one of my fav's! Such a character!!!! Thank You!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Terri AWESOME! I love Septembers with your two little guys in Silhouette standing at sunset. Perfect how you left just enough light on the boys where we can "almost see" their little bodys. sigh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is still one of my most favourite pics Pam! They were so cute ... watching their Dad harvest from the hill, as it was their bedtime and 'Mom' was making them head back to the house! My babes are growing up much too quickly!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...