Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Treasures


I love Christmas treasures, those 'gems' that evoke emotion!  Not only do they tell a story, remind you of a special person, a special time and/or place to you ... they allow you to share the story behind such treasures to others!  Our Christmas tree is full of such treasures ... things from my childhood, places my husband and I have travelled, 'babies first christmas' ornaments, and very special treasures from friends and family near and far! When I look at our Christmas tree and see so many treasures depicting family, friends and special stories ... how could one have anything but a Merry Christmas!  We are blessed! Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...