Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Friday, November 4, 2011

Winter's Arrival ...

The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event.  You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?  
~J.B. Priestley



Well, as the old saying goes, 'if you don't like the weather ... wait 5 minutes and it will change.'  I just don't think any of us are truly ever ready for when it changes to the cold, white stuff!!!  Ah yes, winter took its grip in Alberta, Canada today!  And I had a taste of reality ... digging out the snow pants, toque, and mitts so I could venture out and snap some winter wonderland photos!  Despite the cold, I must admit ... winter is a beautiful time ... even if its premature in it's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...