Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Season Solidified!

No shade, no shine, no butterflies, no bees,
No fruits, no flowers, no leaves, no birds - November!

~Thomas Hood






Ah yes ... Sweet November! ... The lull before the storm ... aka ... WINTER!  Haha!  I have nothing against the month of November other than its the month that provides us with a reality check that Autumn will soon be replaced with Winter!  Unless of course, Fall is captured in time like leaves in a slough.  These little collages of 'Fall' will remain until spring!  But enjoy them now, for its likely they will be covered in snow someday soon!

2 comments:

  1. Terri, these last 2 blog entries are absolutely exquisite. Thankyou SO much for what you do. p.s. when do you sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gena! I'm having fun and wearing out my ole' camera ... busy shopping for a new one! I get lots of sleep but sometimes you have to dash outside in your pj's if you notice things in the sky ... I blame my Mom!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...