Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Searching for Spring


The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month.  Henry Van Dyke

Do you ever wonder if Winter will leave and Spring will finally arrive?  I know with the amount of snow, fog and wind we've received over the course of the last week I have questioned if our winter wonderland will ever disappear!  After being a bit cranky with the weather yesterday, I thought I would really search for some signs of Spring!  Granted. there are not that many... not yet!  However, if you look close enough, you can see them!!  I just know spring is around the corner!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Your photo would indicate that spring is frozen in time and not getting here soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...