Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Sunday, April 21, 2013

On the Fly ...








Taking off and landing ... I swear we witnessed over 10,000 snowbirds in one field alone while 1000's were flying past overhead!  It's days like this that I wish I owned my dream lens!  However, the old Tamron has to limp me through!  Snow Geese were not the only thing that seemed to be falling from the sky today.  We had a mix of sun, COLD wind and the odd snow flurry throughout the day.  As we approach the end of April, I just hope that this cold spring weather decides to have a change in heart!  Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This is unbelievable. I like the very last one the most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so incredible to see and hear Matt! We are very fortunate to be in a fly zone for migrating birds. The last one was my favourite as well. That was just one 'small' flock within the field! The boys were with me and were in awe of the noise!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...