Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Early Morning


Every morning is a beautiful morning. 
~Terri Guillemets




I absolutely love watching an early morning sunrise.  There is something to be said about watching the sun peer over the horizon and slowly drench the shadows of the landscape with its rays of warmth and light!  I enjoy watching the sunrise at the best of times but I must admit it is much easier to admire them during the shorter days of the year.  It's hard getting up at 4:00am and heading out into the mosquitoes!  The 7:00-8:00am winter sunrises with a cup of coffee in hand and no bugs has its perks!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet light!! great shots Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to hustle my butt outside to catch that sweet light! Glad I did! Thanks Ted! Greatly appreciate your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely, positively stunning shots and lighting, you early bird! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renee! It was a positively beautiful morning! And the best thing about it, I wasn't that much of an early bird! LOL!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...