Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Down at the Track










Yes, ... the motocross track!!!!  UGH!  I swore I wasn't going to see this day happen and yet here I was taking photos of my boys on their first of 'likely many' trips to the DORVA (Drumheller Off Road Vehicle Association) Track!  They had a blast and considering that they just started riding dirt bikes this past spring ... rode VERY well (a bit unnerving for their mother!!)!  I'm not sure who had bigger grins, the boys or their Dad?  I just gained more grey hairs!!!

2 comments:

  1. I bet they had a memorable day. It must give them quite a thrill to be in the air and to do jumps. Grey hairs, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if taking them to the track was a good idea or not??? LOL!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...