Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Busted!



Ever have just one of those days????  I've been on a roll lately and apparently today was not going to be any different!  UGH!  First my hay rake broke down on me, so I headed off to town to find my husband because 'of course' I forgot my cell phone!!!  After catching up with him at work I headed back to the field to bale the hay I had raked!  Well, as you can see I didn't get very far with that either!  The bolts on the walking beam axle broke causing this nice catastrophe!  I had a full bale in just ready tie!



After tracking down parts and fixing not only the rake but the baler as well, we were finally back up and running at about 7:00pm tonight!  We raked and baled until we couldn't see anymore!


I am headed back to the hay field tomorrow!  Let's hope we don't have a repeat of today! I so want to be done haying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...