Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Sunday, June 19, 2011

One Heck of a Dad!

It's Father's Day ... and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank not only my DAD, Bob ... but the father of my children ... Brad!  He truly is one of the hardest working people I know.  Despite the hours he works, he makes his family his top priority!  He loves our boys and would climb every mountain for them, he truly is 'one heck of a Dad!'



Although, it rained all day again, we celebrated Father's day by helping our Scout group serve breakfast for the Good Sam Jamboree this morning and then spent the day in Calgary stocking up on some camping/canoeing gear!  We finished the day, celebrating Father's Day with Grandpa Wilkins ... aka my Dad!  Dad's play such a huge part in a child's life ... I'm lucky to have such great Dad's in my life!  Thankyou!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...