Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Friday, June 10, 2011

The Architecture of a Dandelion and the Moon!


We all curse them ... I know I was while out mowing lawn this afternoon!  With every pass on the mower ... a cloud of dandelion seeds would "poof" into the air ... ensuring future dandelion crops!  However, looking at their incredible architecture (it would be rather magnificent and beautiful ... if it wasn't deemed a WEED) ... I don't think we will be rid of dandelions anytime soon!


I thought I would pass this one along as well!  I love low light photography ... so I tinker once in awhile!  Anyhow, I managed to capture the moon with my 300mm lens tonight and I managed to get some detail out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...